< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Friday, January 24, 2003

 

Special Thanks
In regards to the incident that was supposed to be a trip around Europe, special thanks need to go to two organizations for their help in letting us survive. First off, EasyJet.com for having cheap inter-Europe flights available at the last minute. If you ever are going to fly within Europe (which I don't plan to try to do ever again, personally), I highly recommend EasyJet. And YWAM Amsterdam, for providing us with an inexpensive place to stay and friendly faces. Now, I can't really recommend De Poort as a place to stay, as it's not a hotel, but I can recommend YWAM as an organization, and epecially the wonderful people at De Poort. Were it not for these two organisations, I don't know where I'd be, but I know that I'd certainly be a good deal poorer.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment