< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Friday, February 21, 2003

 

A conversion story
It's not the most important one sort of conversion, but Suman Palit has the beginning of the story of his conversion from Democrat to... well, he calls himself the Kolkata Libertarian, so I'm assuming that's where it ends up. Though I'm not a Libertarian myself, really, I love stories about unlikely people turning from darkness to light. I prefer those in a religious context, but turning from the Left to the Right is good too. Having grown up in a home both Christian and conservative, I sometimes wish that I hadn't, so that I could come upon the truth on my own. But, having independently determined it on my own , I'll take it any way I can get it.
At any rate, go read it.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment