< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Sunday, February 16, 2003

 

A couple of additions
In addition to a slight remodel as far as font size and link color, I've added the banner you see above, thanks to The Dissident Frogman, and a link graphic to the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies Iraq page, thanks to Dean Esmay. The banner is immensely disturbing, of course--as is the current "peace" movement--so I don't know how long it will stay up there. Probably until the war starts.
Two friends of mine in special ops were called up this weekend. Their specialty is in handling POW's, so if the First Gulf War is any indication, chances are they'll be pretty busy once things start happening. I can't tell you how much respect I have for these two guys--and I'm regretting that I didn't get a chance to tell them that either. I'm praying for them, and for everyone in the Armed Services in, or heading towards, the gulf, and for the Iraqi people. God bless them all.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment