< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Saturday, February 01, 2003

 

I'm on Google!
It's a small thing, but I'm pleased to see that I'm now able to be found via Google. Most of the people who stumble across me are apparently looking for flags (go figure), but I must say that I'm pleased to be the number eight page for the search "Lord of the Rings, Two Towers, pro-war, bin Laden," and immensely pleased to be number five for "Ivory Coast, France, unilateral." I hope you both found what you were looking for.
This has inspired me, however, to perhaps work flags into this site somehow... we'll see. Until then, I suggest this site for most flags, this one for State flags and other flags relating to America, thone for Canadian provincial flags, this one for Australian provincial flags, this one for British regional flags, this one for Dutch provincial flags, this one for Irish provincial flags, this one for Belgian provincial flags, if you really wanted to know.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment