< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

 

Pray for a swift war
Pray for a swift war
Inspired by Mark Byron's prayers about the war, I've come up with this graphic. I can't really think of any better prayers, aside from praying that Saddam comes to his senses steps down, and that needs to be answered in the next 30 hours, or it will be moot. But I do pray that the war is swift, with few lives lost on either side. I ask that you pray the same--and, if you like, go ahead and use the graphic on your own page.
In similar news, the Dissident Frogman's banner will come down as soon as the war starts, as I promised, so take one last look to see why the war is starting in the first place.
UPDATE: The graphic is hosted on my school's server, which has an odd tendency to go down more often than I'd like, so if you can, you may like to host it yourself. And if you are using the graphic, and want to let me know, I'd love to hear from you.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment