< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Monday, April 21, 2003

 

An accidental hiatus
So, I've been slacking here, admittedly. Between researching for my upcoming Albania post, the end of the school year bearing down upon me, putting the finishing touches on and casting for a play that's being performed in a couple months, and a recent purchase of Civilization III, I've not posted as often as I would normally like. Luckily, Lorraine's been around to hold down the fort a bit. I'd like to now come out and say that this is going to change--but, I can't, as none of those things--school, Albania, the play and Civ III--are going away any time soon. Well, I hope to post on Albania within the week, and school is over in a month, and soon enough here I'll be handing off the play to the director, and one day I'm sure I'll get tired of Civ III, but you get my point. Don't be shocked if there's not a lot of goings on here for the next month. There will be some, though, so don't stop dropping by! Heck, there might even be something interesting coming out today!
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment