< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

 

Ha ha!!
I did it. I beat the system! I'm now listening to 'Louie Louie' playing during Safeco Field's first seventh inning stretch of the year. How, you ask? No thanks to RealNetworks, I assure you. I did an end run around their pretentious "RealOne player" and downloaded RealPlayer 8, which works brilliantly. I tell you, Niehaus's voice has never sounded so sweet (except for a few times involving the playoffs or beating the Yankees, or better yet, both).
I am at peace. And Moyer's done a heckofa job.
And, just so I don't send you away with nothing but news that I can finally listen to my beloved M's, go read Mike's Baseball Rant on why he prefers the DH. I also prefer the DH, for many of the same, though less well thought out, I assure you.

UPDATE: Hoo-vah! A 5-0 shutout against the World Champs? I'll take that any day of the week. I'm going to point out here and now that Moyer is my favorite pitcher, and I have more confidence with him on the mound than any other pitcher on the staff.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment