< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Wednesday, April 09, 2003

 

A new day
It's a new day in Baghdad, and, to a much lesser extent, a new day at The Flag of the World. Not only have I put up my hip new banner, but there's a new blogger on board. Ok, so that's four day-old news. But it's never stopped me before. I'd like to officially welcome both my new banner and The Flag of the World's new contributor Lorraine.

Just so it's clear, though she claims to be two steps to the left of me, she's wrong. I am above such petty labels. Ok, that's untrue. But, regarding Israel, eschatology, evolution, and a host of other issues I can't think of right now, I am decidedly less of a traditional conservative than she.

As for the fairly ADD-banner, each of the pictures contained therein has some important meaning to me. One day, a slower news day than this one, I'll explain what they are. Until then, see if you can find the two pictures taken by me, and the one picture including me.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment