< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

 

Well, I'm back

I declare today, my first day of classes, the end of my Summer hiatus. And it's been an interesting summer, hasn't it? The Terminator is going to be the governor of California (there should be few doubts about this), the media finally feels that it is acceptable to call Iraq a quagmire (it's been six whole months!), Howard Dean is setting up the Democratic Party for McGovern II: This time, he's from Vermont (unless Hillary jumps into the race), and Bush really hasn't done anything (yet). I'm comfortable with all of that.

Look for upcoming posts on all the above subjects, plus some Washington State politics, the Seattle Mariners and whatever else happens to catch my fancy. Enjoy!
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment