< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Thursday, April 01, 2004

 

All good things...
Thus ends Bright Orange Sweater-Coat Month, and thus the soothing blue background returns. I hope you've enjoyed the excerpts I provided (if you missed any, I've put links to them on the left), and I certainly hope you enjoyed them enough to buy the book. (Ok, that's the last plug, I promise. For a while, I mean.)

What's next on my writing docket? Two senior theses and a one-act family play that will be performed in the Twin Cities this summer. Then, once I graduate and move back to the Puget Sound, I will probably start work on a longer fiction piece. I have an idea for a stand-alone novel I like, and there's a fantasy series that's been percolating for years, so I will probably start one (or both!) of those. And, of course, there's this blog to keep up with. So nothing else will be hitting the stores for quite some time, but I'll be sure to let you know when something does!
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment