< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Sunday, May 09, 2004

 

New Blogger stuff
Blogger's unloaded a whole new pile of goodies today, making me rethink my plan to move to Moveable Type sometime this year. We'll see. At any rate, there's a new comment system. The old ones are, alas, gone, but they were used very rarely. I'd like to change that with these new comments, though. So, if you're reading this--comment! Well, not necessarily on this post. But on the one below it! And the one above it (whenever I get around to it)!

That each post has its own page, like MT, and that the comments appear on that page, like MT, should make life easier, though there are a couple other aspects of MT that would be incredibly nice. Namely, I'd like to have a new window for comments being linked to from the front page, but still have them appear on the seperate page. I'd also like--very much--to be able to navigate through the blog chronologically, one post at a time. And if the commenting function weren't so lame, that'd be great too. So I probably will move to MT after all.

In other news, posting will probably be light for the next week and a half. Then, I hope to post my Antigua and Barbuda post, and then I graduate and am gone on a road trip for a week. After that is summer, and the posting amount will be directly related to my ability to get work. We'll see how things go.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

I lived in Antigua from 1969-71. We are going back in August for a family reunion. You might be interested to know that the Peace Corps is there. Phil
 
Post a Comment