< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

 

Welcome, travellers from Instapundit
If you're here from Instapundit, feel free to stick around for a while. You might find my country studies interesting, they're on the left side of the page. I'd also encourage you to visit another blog I keep up, Anuak Genocide Watch, to find out about an important story that the mainstream media hasn't yet touched. And on a less humanitarian note, I'd like to suggest that you consider buying my book.

Thanks to H.D. Miller for getting me noticed by the Big Man, and to John from Random Jottings for pointing out that these Blogger comments really do suck. I'll be switching back to my old comment system sometime today.

UPDATE: Ok, scratch that. I was about to turn off Blogger comments when I noticed that they don't have to be relegated only to those with Blogger accounts. That's just the default setting. Which is stupid. But, now that it's normal, I'm not going to be switching back for the time being. I'm really looking forward to switching over to Moveable Type.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment