< link rel="DCTERMS.isreplacedby" href="http://www.timothygoddard.com/blog" /> The Flag of the World

The Flag of the World

-G. K. Chesterton, Orthodoxy

This here blog is a glimpse or two or three at the condition of the 'fortress of our family' through the eyes Timothy Goddard, a Christian writer with an unhealthy interest in politics living in the Puget Sound area.

Links open new windows
Support Iranian Students Iraqi Democracy graphic
 

Buy my book!

Go to the new and improved Flag of the World!

Monday, August 16, 2004

 
Back from the matrimoniazation
After a fabulous wedding (photos forthcoming) and an equally fabulous honeymoon, I'm back to the daily grind. Suffice it to say, I'm having a wonderful time with this whole "marriage" thing. For example, as I type, my clothes are being laundered--by someone other than me! Such an event has not occured since I was in fifth grade. It's all terribly exciting.

I'd like to recommend Craigmyle Guest House in Victoria, BC to anyone looking to stay in that city. It's a bed and breakfast, and therefore quite inexpensive, but it's the size of a small hotel, and has the professional feel of one as well, with a bit more warmth and a lot more breakfast.

I'd like to even more strongly reccomend Malahat Farm, a bed and breakfast in Sooke, about an hour west of Victoria. It's an absolutely perfect bed and breakfast, which I heartily recommend to everyone even considering going to the area.
Agree, disagree, have more information on the topic? Please, feel free to leave a comment. No profanity!
Comments:

Post a Comment